When Gong Chan meets the lively and beautiful Yoo Rin , he finds out that she has connections to his missing cousin, whom his grandfather has been searching for. He asks Yoo Rin to lie about being his long missing cousin until he can find his real cousin. She says yes, but soon their feelings for each other get in the way of their plans. Gong Chan's friend, Jung Woo falls for Yoo Rin while Gong Chan's ex-girlfriend, Seo Hyun , a pro tennis player, tries to win him back.
2. Brilliant Inheritance/ Brilliant Legacy
One of the best series that I've watched. I can watch it over and over again. I usually like Romantic comedy but when i watched one episode of this in animax it left me hanging up with the story and look up for this episodes at http://www.mysoju.com/.
Go Eun Sung's life is similar to Cinderella's. After her father died, her step-mother, Baek Sung Hee, took away all of her assets and her younger brother, Eun Woo, suddenly disappears without a trace. Despite this, Eun Sung preservers and works really hard to fulfill her dreams. When the CEO of a food company, Jang Sook Ja, suffers amnesia and can't remember who she is Eun Sung takes her in. However, Eun Sung does not know that she is the grandmother of Sun Woo Hwan, the man who she switched bags with at the airport.
Lessons leanerd in the story:
1. Money maybe the root of all evils. - Money is scary thing. it would make people change and make them do things that maybe despicable to others but on their prespective it's okey since it would be the only way to save their own skin or their own blood.
2. Love - love can either make you do good or bad thing.
3. Good Samaritan - help thy neighbor/stranger along the road. She maybe a rich old woman that maybe able to help you with your problems.
4. Your past will haunt you - even if you run or hide your past will caught up to you. your past may just turn up on you in the future and it will happen when you are most unaware. So live your life within God's accordance and hold on to your morality.
5. Don't lie - if you lie it will just make you lie more and when you're caught on your lie when the time of reckoning is near you'll have no one or nothing to hold on to.
My first japanese drama. I was surprise that they have shorter episodes compared with what we have ( filipino's or tagalog dramas used to be longer.) and with korean dramas. And it was fine by me! ( meaning I can finish the drama/story for less than a day! hehe).
Halu is the captain and star player of an ice hockey team, who is greatly respected by his teammates. For him, hockey is serious business that fully occupies his mind, while he treats romance as if it were a game.
Aki is a typical OL (office lady), and is waiting for her boyfriend to return from studying architecture abroad. At this point in time however, he shows no sign of coming back. One day, Aki's friends who are determined to find her a new boyfriend, invite her to watch an ice hockey game. There she sees Halu for the first time.
After the game, Aki and her friends join the players for a party celebrating their victory. Aki, however, is not so excited to be there. When she leaves the party, she bumps into Halu, who was slightly injured from a fight. They exchange e-mail addresses and part.
The sparks of mutual attraction are ignited in a second encounter between Aki and Halu, arranged with the help of her friends shortly after a party.
Hyodo has come as a replacement for the team's coach who has been hospitalized. Halu has a lot of respect for the hospitalized coach. Unfortunately, he can't stand Hyodo's way of doing things. Bringing with him a lot of coaching experience from overseas, Hyodo criticizes the former coach's strategies. Whenever Halu and Hyodo see each other, they get into a quarrel; consequently influencing Halu's behavior during games.
Seeing that his game ended in a brawl, Aki visits Halu to comfort him. But he tells her that she is being too friendly with him.
Aki is hurt, Halu is irritated, and his teammate Hotta can't stand seeing Halu like this.