Tuesday, August 02, 2011

scared witless

I did not sleep well last night due to the heavy rains and I was surprised that the thunder and lightning scared me (it normally does not). I felt that the lightning is so near and so not my normal self I turned off my mobile phones and unplug all the appliances (except the refrigerator) because at the back of my mind I suddenly heard my mom's voice scolding us to turn off everything and even our phones when there's lightning because our neighbors in the province television and phones were broken caused by the lightning. And last night, I did what my mom said and turn off and unplug all our appliances, afraid that lightning would struck our house. I don't know why but I felt like as if when lightning appears I felt like it's so near and might struck something.. or I am just being paranoid again :)

I hope that the rain would ceased! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment