Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Kid at heart

I noticed that the movies that I watched in the movie theater are all cartoons! hahaha. But I never did regret watching it! All of them made me laugh and even if the cost of watching a movie for over an hour was worth it (but at the back of my mind I would STILL be tempted to buy a pirated CD of the movie! 1 movie ticket = 2-3 pirated movie ^^, maybe that's one of the reasons why eventhough it's illegal there would still be lots of vendors selling pirated CD because its cheaper and a lot of consumers would opt to buy them than buy an original or watch it the movie house)

Here are the movies that I watched with my nephews and had a blast watching them:

1. Tangled - some parts of the movie did ALMOST made me cry. The antics of the horse was hilarious and I have to admit that I did not want to watch the movie because I know the story of Rapunzel .....so what's there to watch? BUt the story is really different from the Fairy Tale's Rapunzel ^^, and I am glad I watch it!


It was funny and a touching story for me :) and the songs were great!

this part of the movie I had to fight for my tears from falling :)



2. Kung Fu Panda 2 - my latest movie date with my nephew, sister and cousin. I watched the first movie and so theres no more urging for me to go and watch it. The movie is great! Some part of it made me really laugh, I think MOST of the part there I laugh and laugh and laugh. The movie revealed Po's past. He has some "DAD issues", he found out that he is adopted! (ha ha ha. Big surprise there! He's a Panda and his dad is a GOOSE) ..guys you really have to watch this movie (I think there would be a part 3 of the movie! Can't wait for them to make it! ^^)





Next movie to watch :



Transformers 3 : Dark of the Moon

The Autobots learn of a Cybertronian spacecraft on the Moon and must race against the Decepticons to find it and learn its secrets, which could turn the tide in the Transformers' final battle


 



Star racecar Lightning McQueen and the incomparable tow truck Mater take their friendship to exciting new places when they head overseas to compete in the first-ever World Grand Prix to determine the world's fastest car. But the road to the championship is filled with plenty of potholes, detours and hilarious surprises when Mater gets caught up in an intriguing adventure of his own: international espionage. Torn between assisting Lightning McQueen in the high-profile race and towing the line in a top-secret spy mission, Mater's action-packed journey leads him on an explosive chase through the streets of Japan and Europe, trailed by his friends and watched by the whole world. Adding to the fast-paced fun is a colorful new all-car cast that includes secret agents, menacing villains and international racing competitors.

But we're hoping pixar would make these movies ...
Incredibles 2
Monsters Inc 2

No comments:

Post a Comment