Thursday, June 30, 2011

Transformers Dark of the Moon

The movie was GREAT! had a blast watching it! :)

Watching Sam Whitwicky, Optimus Prime and the rest of the Autobots saving mankind from the Decepticons (and their plan to take over our planet) was so exciting that made me hanged on at the edge of my seat :)

When we are talking transformers the first thing that comes into our mind is Optimus Prime. He may be serious but theirs also a funny side of him in the movie. I love him for being noble and fighting for what is right :) and of course, I love Bumblebee! He is the loyal companion of Sam and even if he is a robot he is full of heart and compassion :) Remember in the first movie? his legs got blown up while saving Sam, that was a tear jerker!

I am not going to post or tell you what happen in the movie. Watch it peepz! I am not going to spoil it for you :)

Two thumbs up for the movie :)

11 comments:

  1. tagged you in an award =)
    http://twinkoolet.blogspot.com/2011/06/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. i heard the storyline is not good...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah..i heard something like that too..but i'm gonna watch it anyway..can't wait! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Followers (49) follow me back missyphoebe

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, awesome movie. we enjoyed it too. hi there! ( ; fun sunday to you sweetie xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Autobots is watching you hehehe lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the movie.. I love the new girl.. Only that I still love the first one.. but all in all, all 3 movies are the best!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. don't watch this yet =p=p=p


    nice blog yo have here...thanks for your visit.

    ReplyDelete