Friday, May 06, 2011

Rain Dance

Sorry, folks! Rain would still be scarce today, and worst it was even broadcasted that we would continually have hot weather this week. What a bummer! In the province we can escape to nearby beaches, but here in the Metro we have two choices: swim in the pool or go to the mall.
Is there a chance that they would send a seed rain for us? It’s been an issue before that the dams are low and water rations would be a problem and have rotational water conservation, and due to that some parts in the Metro does not have water supply for a few hours. But we haven’t been having some news with them. It’s good that our water won’t be cut and with this heat I don’t know if I can survive with no water (I’ve been taking 4 times a day to take a bath with this humid weather).
It would have been great to have some rain here and now, and have some break from this hell-hot summer. I hope it would rain soon!

Anyone know how to do a rain-dance? Ancient people would have a rain dance ceremony, to make rain during draughts.  If they are effective I might look up to it and blog it here if it’s effective. Hahaha
Till next time! Have a nice hot-day!



2 comments:

  1. Don't do a rain dance or else typhoon Bebeng will intensify into a supertyphoon !

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rain dance reminds me of the movie "You Changed My Life" of Sarah G and John Lloyd, hehehe!

    Followed you back too. Can you please follow me as well on my Fashion blog here? I will appreciate it, thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete