Sunday, September 11, 2011

Gramp's and Granny's Day!

Today is Grandparents Day! For all the Gramps and Granny's out there, I am sending you my greetings: Happy Grandparents Day!

Gawd! I suddenly miss my Grandma (Maternal side). Inay,as we fondly call her passed away two years ago. Until now I still miss her. Part of me was glad that she's finally at peace and with God but half of my heart have not yet accepted her death..It's still too darn early! She should have been there when I walk down the aisle and have kids of my own. Goodbye is really the saddest word I'd ever hear/say specially someone close to you. I know that we only have borrowed time here in this earth and we all die but then again I really really miss her. She was the one who took care of me when Mama and Papa goes to work and even though I am not her fave grandchild I love her.

So, Inay, wherever you are. I love you and Happy Grandparents Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment