Friday, January 13, 2012

Be Safe!

Today is Friday and it's also the 13th day of the month. Some says that its a bad luck so better be careful on that day. Anyways, old people have these beliefs and we the younger generation just took it in stride. We even have movies pertaining on that day, and people die on that day.

I don't really believe in superstitions but I grew up in an environment that there are some things that you have simply to follow. I have no choice there, I am still young and the elders should be followed, and that being is my grandma. :)

A year ago my younger sister and her boyfriend took a vacation leave and went to our province but on the day that they we're supposed to go to Caramoan Island, Camarines Sur, our Mom forbid the to go out and guess what is the reason? Yes, it's because it's Friday the 13th! When I heard about it, yes, cruel me, I laughed at her. But if I were her I can't do nothing about it because even if I am old already I still have to follow my parents. It's just simply a sign of respect. So, my sis just reschedule their trip for another month and which does not have Friday the 13th! So, lesson learned, Don't go out on Friday the 13th or if you want to don't tell Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment