Friday, June 17, 2011

Miley Cyrus in Manila

At long last Miley is here!  :) I am really really hoping that my friend will be able to give me some tickets for her concert tonight! I only have a few more hours left!! :)

Miley Cyrus arrived in Manila, Philippines late Wednesday night, June 16, 2011. And at around noon of that day (even though she only have 2 hrs of sleep!), Miley Cyrus visited the Philippines number 1 noontime show, Eat Bulaga! (the Philippines' longest-running noontime show), to promote her one-night only Manila gig entitled, Gypsy Heart World Tour (Corazon Gitano Tour), which will be held on June 17, 2011 at the SM Mall of Asia Concert Grounds.

 Miley in Eat Bulaga



Later in the afternoon, she met some Philippine entertainment press for some Q&A at the Martini’s Bar of the Manila Mandarin Oriental Hotel. In the presscon, Miley Cyrus revealed that his brother, Trace Cyrus, member of the band, Metro Station, has been in the Philippines already (and also performed at the same ground she is going to performed tonight). Manila, Philippines is the ONLY country in Asia, this time, that is included in her latest World Tour.

Miley will then proceed to Australia afterwards, to do more shows.

Miley's Press Conference


Nikki's antics made me laugh! If Miley hugged me too! I'll be overwhelmed too!

For the complete vclip of the presscon click HERE
Youtube video courtesy of OrangeMagazineTV (presscon), ShowbizPinoyLive (Eat Bulaga)

See you later peepz at MOA :) if my friend will give me his tickets :) Hope so! He burned Justin Biebers ticket! I could have auction it off to my acquaintances who likes to watch his concert. But now I would really really like to watch   "Gypsy Heart Tour"



Here's the seat plan for the concert

1 comment:

  1. nice to know this artist, i've never known her coz im not fun with them.

    keep blogging, happy morning.

    ReplyDelete